From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Larry W8ER
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:17 PM
To: Flex Reflector
Subject: [Flexradio] Mute for SDR Receiver

Guy's

I haven't found a nicer receiver than the one in the Flex. I have been wanting to use it with a couple of other transmitters and haven't found a way to mute the receiver during the transmit period. I guess anything that would lift the audio would work but it would not be a very elegant way to do it. Doing it that way would require the AGC to recover etc. I have noticed the software mute button on "Power SDR" but that would be cumbersome. I can't find anything in the documentation that points me in the right direction. Any ideas?

--Larry W8ER