Eric,

The desired mute needs to be more than just the audio since the agc
will get twanged badly.  The objective, in addition to muting the
audio is to have the RX up and running immediately upon release of
the mute.  It should, in addition to being a single hardware closure,
work thru the CAT.

Richard W5SXD

(12/14/2005 10:50)