As I understand it, comparing the 3000 to the 5000, the 3000 has better
receive sensitivity on 6 meters which is important to me. Some of us
flex-a-holics contend that they may have tried to cram too many modules
into the small 5000 box. I am sure that there are those who will argue
this point.   I have owned a 3000 and a 1500.  I would like to see
multiple SO-239 RF outputs on the 3000, but other than that, it's the
most bang for the buck out there IMHO.  It could be a mistake to
discontinue the 3000.  I understand the marketing behind deleting the
5000 from the line.  I wonder what that will do to the used secondary
5000 market?  We shall soon see!

With reference to the Apache, with all due respect:  "Be American....buy
American!"  Tentec, Elecraft, Flex are the big 3 to me.

Best,

Jim
de nx4e
____________________________________________________________
Weird trick
Bank loophole lets you collect silver from practically any bank
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5197b2626c65132623adfst02vuc

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to