Receiver performance on the ANAN-10 and ANAN-100 is substantially better
than the currently-available Flex radios. Maybe not as good as the 6000
series but probably pretty darned close. I know that *I* intend to get what
works best regardless of whether it is made in the US. Want the US
manufacturers to prosper? They need to be competitive. If they are not
competitive then the question is why?
Personally I like that there is competition. I believe in a free market
economy as it favors the consumer (that's me in this case). Also the
proliferation of very high performance DDC radios is going to get the
attention of the big boys, meaning even better options for me. So,
personally, I welcome the presence of the ANAN radios from Apache Labs.
--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
Last night I took a look at the Anan radios, they do look interesting and
warrant
further investigation.
What really surprises me is that Yaesu, Icom and Kenwood seem to be quiet
on the SDR front. I wish they would inter the game that would make it
completive.
Don, kd6hq
Some people think life is about making money, me, I think it's about having
fun.....
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/