throttle1000 wrote:

> I would not like to start to mess with this project too much. There seem
> to be lot of peoble writing code already! Too many peoble messing
> around just makes it worse.

FlightGear is very modular. So you can easily have your own little spot
that you work on without getting in the way of somebody.

Writing a tool that converts data or loads a new format of data is ideal
as it's totally new (you can code your own style and you can't brake
anything) and affecty only very few other (probably only 1) modules.

So don't be shy!

CU,
Christian

--
The idea is to die young as late as possible.        -- Ashley Montague

Whoever that is/was; (c) by Douglas Adams would have been better...