Sigh ...

> I just try to find a sim that makes the job. Hard to find!

Different people have different goals for use of a simulator.
If you can't find the simulator you want, then you have to write it,
or pay someone to write the code you want to have available.
There's a dozen projects out there that you can choose among,
and several companies that will happily write code to your spec.

> And I really want to reuse those planes available in MSFS.

I personally have absolutely _no_ use for importing any MSFS files.
Why on earth would I assist you in creating a feature I don't want!

> FGFS is still a demo.

The word "demo" is short for "demonstration".
Yes, the packaged version demonstrates the capabilities of the codebase.
I think you'll find that most developers are carrying local modifications
to convert the generic code into something that meets their specific needs.

> Not yet a usable product!

I have no interest in it ever being a retail product.

> happy flying your self - alone!

As a reference to the multiuser capabilities:  thank you - yes.

> > and after lurking for a year decide to make 15 posts or so
> > in the first 24 hours after decloaking,  rehashing a very well
> > discussed topic !

Yes; that's why we have mailing list archives, to avoid repetition.
Please stop discussing this, there's other stuff we can talk about
that is more likely to be interesting and/or relevant to me.