throttle1000 wrote:

> I say what I think! And I think what I want! Realistic feedback is
> never too bad. I am just realistic about my ability to produce code.
> It's not too many lines a day. If I have too many projects - nothing
> gets never done.

All of us are working as a hobby on teh project. So when you want
something: do it yourself, nobody will do it for you.

If *you* want to add a new feature or change something significantly use
the list but don't expect anybody to do it for you. Discussing about it
w/o delivering code might be interesting, but it won't give us anythig.
That's bad. So it shouldn't be done.

CU,
Christian

--
The idea is to die young as late as possible.        -- Ashley Montague

Whoever that is/was; (c) by Douglas Adams would have been better...