Thanx Ranga for your detailed reply
using your ksfo airport I use lp tokens and turn on runway lights
now i got shemes on position our russian runway lights and try to place
runway lights according scheme "Ray" or "Lutch" in russian transcription
as i understand rway_dir variable shows us landing direction on runway it's
normalize vector
rway_normal it's normal to runway or what? normal to point light? or
raycasting direction
in tileentry.cxx there is a code
 //EDGE
    setColor(0.0,0.0,-1.0,180.0, 1, 1, 0.5, 1);
why 180 and not 360?
and on vasi
 //VASI lights
    setColor(0.0,0.0,1.0,360.0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
    setColor2(10.0, 40.0, 1, 1, 1, 1);
    setColor2(6.0, 40.0, 1, 0.5, 0.5, 1);
    setColor2(5.0, 40.0, 1, 0, 0, 1);
why here 360
and 10, 40, 6, 5
I understand Ranga that maybe you not use this code but maybe someone
(Christian?) explain me this magic numbers
Also I complied flightgear to see lights usung MSVC but when I use cygwin I
got nothing cygwin's glut does not support opengl extensions :((((
As I understand now you are working on Mandrake and use Nvidia linux drivers
that support extensions
when i compiled on linux should I simply rename wgl to xgl and all works
fine? Your comments?
Thanx
Bye