Roman,
If you know the light posns in runway (object) coords all you need to know
is the lat, lon  and alt of the centre/corner (0,0,0) of the runway.
Construct transformation matrix as is done for dynamic objects in main.cxx.
Rotate first for lat, lon and translate by Objtrans (see below).

        //object gbs-posn in cartesian coords
        Point3D obj_posn = Point3D( obj_lon,obj_lat,obj_alt);
        Point3D obj_pos = sgGeodToCart( obj_posn );

        // Translate object w.r.t tile center
        Point3D Objtrans = obj_pos - tile_center;

This should work. This can be done offline and stored in a seperate file or
done on the fly.

Regards
Ranga