* David Megginson -- Sunday 24 February 2002 19:51:
> Christian Mayer writes:
>
>  > you can put those 3 operations into one 4x4 matrix if you want. That
>  > looks more intuitve but is harder to understand afterwards.
>
> Thanks -- I did that as well, using the sg matrix functions from plib.
> What I did has been in the CVS since yesterday afternoon, but no one
> seems to have noticed it yet.

Yes, I have noticed. Cute spinning propeller.   :-)
Unfortunately, there's also a problem that I couldn't track down yet.
It works well with your c172 model, but it crashes e.g. the dc3. The
crash is quite mysterious, because it happens between two c++
instructions and doesn't make sense. (model.cxx:79)
I already played with gdb for a while, but still without result.  :-(

m.