Hi,

> Oh, never mind, it's just a typo.  Note spelling of the property
> above, and here:
>
>  > [...]
>  > data->flaps = fgGetDouble("/surface-positions/flaps-pos-norm");
>  > [...]
>
> Snip the stray "s", and you should see correct behavior.  This, it
> must be admitted, is the biggest disadvantage of a dynamically bound
> interface like properties.  Typos get detected only at runtime, and
> even then only with some difficulty.  Some of David's work with
> property tracing can be really helpful here, as can the property
> picker (a very good thing -- make it your friend).

That was it.

> last week, though, so the discussions about them should be fresh in
> the mailing list archives.

Was able to pick up most of it, just the flaps that were throwing me for a
loop
Some of the internals of how properties work is still a mystery. Haven't had
the time
or patience to work thru the code to see exactly what is happening.

Working mostly from other examples versus an in-depth understanding.

Thanks for catching the stray

How complete is the 747 wing model for slats, spoilers? Note they are in the
XML file; is it just
a question of specifying the control axis input. If using the native-ctrls
network interface, would that
need to pass the control axis parameters from the network to YASim. working
in the FMC autoland
sequence and need to deploy spoilers, thrust reversers, brakes and such upon
touchdown signal with WOW from main bogeys.

Regards
JW

Regards
JW