> Forget anything else you might think I want.  I don't want that.  I
> want the above interface.  That is all I want.  I no longer claim
> (publically) that this interface is better.  I no longer claim that
> any other interfaces are wrong.  I just want them, OK?

Thank you for playing nice. :-) I have no qualms at all about what you are
asking for. It's the people that are coding it that have to answer to that.
I think it's great if you can come up with a much better, versatile,
"correct" and robust model than we have, now. If you do, I have some people
that I would put you in touch with at Langley (seriously).

However, if possible, I would very much like to have the elevation at
lat/lon specified locations.

> Does anyone have a reason why such interface should not be duly
> granted to the poor YASim developer?  Speak now, or forever hold your,
> ... whatever.

<silence ... somewhere off in the distance, a cat barks.>

Jon