Andy Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Derrell Lipman wrote:
>  > `ediff-ignore-similar-regions' is a variable declared in Lisp.
>  >   -- loaded from "/usr/local/lib/xemacs/xemacs-packages/lisp/ediff/ediff-diff.elc"
>
> You, sir, have clearly been spending *far* too much time in info mode.
> This has to stop.  I fear for your health.

Hehe.

Hey, XEmacs is my universe -- after having first been a "guru" level 'vi' user
for many years, so I'm allowed to have a strong opinion: The difference
between "vi" and "emacs" is similar to the difference between sleeping in a
tent and sleeping in your bed at home...  The former is fine for occasional
use, but I wouldn't want to have to live there. :-)

Although I don't use all of these features, I've been using emacs for long
enough that I'm familiar with them (and have tried many of them at one point
or another) and have a good idea how to quickly find the documentation.

BTW, it wasn't info mode.  "Use the source, Luke." :-)

Cheers,

Derrell