Hi David,

> You can control any property with the joystick, but to control the
> view direction, use something like this:
>
>  <axis n="4">
>   <binding>
>    <command>property-scale</command>
>    <property>/sim/view/axes/lat</property>
>   </binding>
>  </axis>
>
>  <axis n="5">
>   <binding>
>    <command>property-scale</command>
>    <property>/sim/view/axes/long</property>
>   </binding>
>  </axis>

Thanks, this solves part of my problem. However, I still have the problem
that for some reason the axis of the coolie hat (4 and 5 in this example)
are not uncorrelated for the FlightSimYoke. What I mean with this is that
for example if I don't touch the coolie axis 4 = 0 but axis 5 = -1. If I
push it up then axis 4 = 1 and axis 5 = 0 and for left axis 4 = 0 and axis
5 = 1. This is not the real mapping but if I want to control both the lan
and the long view direction with the coolie hat I have to use a
combination of the two axis for each property. Is this possible?

Best regards
       Alexander