Alexander Kappes wrote:
 > Yes, I looked at the page and that's how I actually do it at the
 > moment.  The problem was they didn't know what properties to use. So
 > /sim/view/axes/lat and /sim/view/axes/long are the right properties
 > for this.

Heh, I was hoping you'd already know, because I forget (forgive me,
it's been way too long since I sat down and wrote code for FlightGear).

It used to be that there was an euler angle property interface --
/sim/view/offset and /sim/view/pitch (I think).  These would be better
than lat/lon, as they correspond better to instantaneous rotations.  I
haven't looked since the change to see how these have been modified,
if at all.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA