Bernie Bright writes:

 > I will contact the author and see if he will allow us to repackage
 > some of these objects and textures under a different, compatible,
 > license.

Thanks -- that would be extremely valuable, if you don't mind taking
the time to help them understand the licenses.

Windows and Mac programmers have a history of being afraid of other
people making money from their free work (hence shareware, freeware,
etc.), while Unix programmers have a history of encouraging it.
Ironically, I think that Unix programmers tend to make more money in
the end, though I'd have to check recent stats.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/