Matthew writes:
> Wing flexing? Is that possible in FG? Keep going this way and I might need
> to replace my Geforce 2 GTS 32MB card with something new, if its worth it
> (seems to be still perfoming really well though). Would be cool to see
> wings flex when taking off, or with turbulence etc.

Have a look at the Wright flyer in FlightGear.

   fgfs --aircraft=wrightFlyer1903

The wing flexing isn't perfect, but it shows that it's possible and
with a bit more work, could be made a lot smoother.  This could be
very interesting to attach to some internal FDM variable for the much
larger aircraft ...