> InterTran results:
> <translation>
> Too much he espouse. He is being THREE ' heartburn espouse when dw I '
> heartburn play 'Flightgear' I go he is being two he one has ' heartburn
> espouse before the tw. He is being anyone ' heartburn blemish serious except
> we were we police force and ambulance I go machine fire. I looked I ' group
> game Scotland and Ireland. He is being game ' heartburn hand sail. He will be
> Ireland ' heartburn win receiving England? l appraise hard! He is being Telsa
> ' heartburn reach by Bristol. There is not anything train go by Bristol
> crookedly Swansea about Sunday now! He was she ' heartburn has tired I go
> anything happy.
> </translation>

Wow. Welsh must be a romantic language when every other word means
"heartburn"...

I love the "He is being Telsa" bit. What? Alan is coming to Bristol?
He would be most welcome...

As to DRI (Welsh for THREE!) crashing, I don't even need FlightGear to
crash my computer with DRI CVS, it crashes on startup of the X
server. Hmmm, maybe it's time to also install the kernel module from
DRI?

  Andras