Besides the urls I posted earlier in this thread, there's this page:
http://www.blender3d.org/Education/

and this whole site here is very good as well. probably better actually ;)
http://www.elysiun.com/

I've gotten pretty good at the basics.. but there's still a lot more I don't
know than I do know about Blender.

Aside:
At the moment I'm trying to get the manifolds? of the cassutt racer put on the
3d model.. but, I can't seem to make them look right at all .. period! lol
(they stick out the front sides of the fusilage for the engine)
As soon as those are done I'll put the model up for public bashing ;)

Re's
William B McRaven
WillyB