Innis Cunningham wrote:

"Frederic Bouvier" >

Innis Cunningham wrote:
> Thanks Fred

Full credits should go to Erik for the Fokker family !

Sorry.In that case thank you Erik

Thanks. I've been heads down too long while working on these aircraft.

Thanks everyone who mentioned the dusk/down colors. It took me a while the get that right and I still have some ideas to improve it, but I am quite satisfied at the moment.

David, congratulations on your IFR approval!
Now, be careful out there (that's what the exam is all about anyhow) but I hate to loose you as a developer.

I am only responsible for the Airbus A320.

> Nice aircraft also the 100 to.Noticed that it (f50) seemed a little
> touchey on pitch but nothing bad.

The f100 and f50 are still completely based on David Culp's aeromatic. I don't think it can cover *all* input equally well. I'll update them to reflect the behavior of the aircraft if I have the chance (accurate locations and CG, accurate take-off and landing distances, accurate climb and cruise speed, etc.).

Erik