* Frederic Bouvier -- Wednesday 30 July 2003 16:32:
> I think that if we are respectful in the use of the marks ( right
> font, right colors ) and we do it in context, there will be no
> problem.

ACK! I do even think that airlines =want= to be represented in
serious flight simulators. After all, that's free advertisement.
The Austrian Airlines, for example, even host the homepage of
a flight sim group that duplicates the real AUA in the virtual
sim domain ("the virtual Austrian Airlines group"). The group
seems to take this all very seriously ...  ;-)
http://www.aua.at/virtual/

m.