"Jim Wilson" writes > >
You know, I'm not sure if we have to worry about using private carrier
liveries from a copyright perspective. AFAIK Southwest is the first one...in
fact I didn't notice the static model was Southwest until just now (duh!).
Does anyone know about this?
If it is a problem then there are millions of people at MSFS who have a problem.As far as I am aware the airlines can't be bothered sueing all the people involved.I do undestand that American Airlines tried some time back but for what ever reason gave up on it.Maybe someone here may have more info.
I think it is because of this reason that MS used generic airline names when they released FS2K2.Just to get around this copyright problem.Then if Joe Bogs wants to paint his A/C in United's colors then so be it.
Anyway if you have a look the 747 is painted in Pakistan Airlines colors and the A320 in Air France colors.So southwest is not the first.

Not sure what you are asking. There's a scale button on the left side of the
screen. One unit in AC3D is one meter in FlightGear.

In some graphics programs you need to set the scale for feet or meters is AC3D set so one unit=1 metre always ??.

In AC3D you should see the left side of the aircraft in the XY Front view.

Yes I have got that but the A/C does not face the direction I expect

Best,

Jim

Cheers
Innis