Hi,

Just moved house, having all kinds of problems... but I have still get a
deep sense of curiousity about all this.

Is the scene calculated in the main loop? - Do we check these buildings
are there every cycle?

Or is the implementation more along the lines of; calculated in advance
and setting a variable to switch execution to recalculate at some
predetermined point?