On Monday, 10 November 2003 22:40, Gene Buckle wrote:
> Anyone know of a good C++ tutorial? :)  Something tells me I'm gonna need
> it. *g*

Not sure if you're just kidding or serious ...
There's plenty of free C++ info online but here are a couple of free books :

Bruce Eckel's Thinking in C++, 2nd Edition
http://www.mindview.net/Books/DownloadSites

If you're programming on the Linux platform
Advanced Linux Programming (threads, processes, IPC, etc)
http://www.advancedlinuxprogramming.com/downloads.html

Good sites with links :
http://www.thefreecountry.com/documentation/onlinecpp.shtml
http://www.cprogramming.com
http://cpp-home.com/tutorials/  << excellent tutorials for n00bs to pro

I'm not a very good C++ programmer and I keep forgetting stuff so I'm forever
referring back to my library of downloaded tutorials, books, etc.
Maybe I'm not the only one.  :)

Paul