Hi,

I have created  a server which has one SGSocket object listening for
clients that want to connect.  The problem I am having is when a second
client sends its connect info to the server the server never gets the
message.  Note that the server is listening using readline and that the
connection is tcp.  I have tried two different clients and they both work
if they are the first one to connect.

Are there any restrictions on a SG_IO_IN socket that I should be aware
of?  Any other suggestions?

This problem could be with my code but I want to ask the
question before I spend a lot of time on looking for the problem.
Thanks-you,

Seamus