@[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Swearing),

Do you know of any websites that I can read the will improve my
understaning of sockets?  At my current level of understanding I am having
trouble making sense of the pegasus network library and how it is being
used in httpd.cxx and props.cxx due to the little documentation on the
plib website.

Can someone explain why SGSocket restricts the number of clients to one?
Would it not make more sense to allow up to some maximum number of
clients?

Seamus