Honest, I'm not writing a windows virus here. :-)

I am working on an fltk app to make it easier to install / uninstall 10x10 .tar.gz scenery chunks. I have the install part mostly working (via libtar / libz) so now I am looking at uninstalling.

For unix I can do a depth first traversal of the "subfolder" calling unlink() and rmdir() to remove everything. Are these calls also available for windows? If not, what is the recommended way to do this?

Thanks,

Curtis Olson   Intelligent Vehicles Lab         FlightGear Project