David Luff wrote:

On 3/17/04 at 10:29 AM Erik Hofman wrote:

The following aircraft didn't make it due to the following reason:

737 : There are already too many US aircraft. The A320 fills that gap.

I strongly disagree. I think that both the 737 and A320 should go in. The 737 is a good showcase for how far some of the 3d cockpits need to go to catch up with what can be done with 2d panels, and the A320 is a good showcase for the potential of 3d cockpits. I might be remembering wrongly, but I believe David Culp has said that the 737 flies pretty well compared to the real thing, so I think it's a definate 'yes'.

At least it shows my consideration. I wouldn't be opposed to including the 737, but then again, I like most (if not all) of our current aircraft :-D

This was just because we have to draw the line somewhere.

Erik