Roy Vegard Ovesen said:

> I'm not either, but I don't think it's possible to put sound configurations
> into the instrument configuration XML files, or is it? Note that I'm not
> under the impression that that's what you suggested, or was it? :-} I'm
> confusing myself.

Probably in the sound xml for the aircraft is the place to add this.  You
might want to put comments regarding this in the instrument xml so that
someone else using the instrument can find that.

Considering this example it seems that there would be some value in loading
sound parameters directly from the model xml in simgear, but that would only
help 3D instrumentation (which would be my own area of interest anyway).

Best,

Jim