> It worked when I set it up?  Perhaps there was some property name change
> that subsequently came along and one instance was missed?  The code to
> play nav audio is in src/Cockpit/navcom.cxx I believe.  I don't see
> anything wrong after a quick glance at the code, but I don't have time
> this morning to dig in a do a real debugging session.  I'd look at the
> radio instrument (xml) first and make sure it is setting the correct
> property name under the correct circumstances.

OOps.  The ident I couldn't turn off was two letters (SF) repeated four times,
so I looked for an ADF audio button.  I found it under
radios/kr-87/inputs/audio-btn, and it works. Sorry.

The only sound I can't turn off now is the marker beacon.  I start the sim off
with --prop:/radios/marker-beacon/audio-btn=false and still hear the beacon.
The property browser shows the property is true even after being set to
false.  The audio button properties for the other radios retain the values
set at the command line.

Dave