Andy wrote

Sorry, Andy, I've missed the changes. What did you?

Actually, I haven't been able to make Cygwin work readily (source of much
frustration), so I made the decision to concentrate my efforts on the 3d
model, and return to the YASim issue later. Of course, I'm very keen to test
your modified program, so now - back to Cygwin.

Vivian