Norman Vine

> Sent: 14 June 2004 15:32
> To: FlightGear developers discussions
> Subject: RE: [Flightgear-devel] CVS - broken?
>

> Vivian Meazza writes:
> >
> > I downloaded and built the CVS source code this morning
> (Monday) under
> > Cygwin/Xp - it builds without error. I also downloaded the data.
> >
> > FGFS fails to run, stopping with:
> >
> > Adding subsystem Traffic Manager
> > Unknown exception in the main loop. Aborting ...
> > Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Hmm...
>
> I just updated FlightGear, SimGear and PLib from CVS
> and compiled all anew and I am not seeing this problem
> with Cygwin

I did likewise. Looks like a local problem then. I was trying Andy Ross'
cross compilation over the weekend - that didn't work either, but have I
corrupted something? ....

> Did you also update the FlightGear Data files ?

Yes

> I noticed that there were a few changes made this AM
> so I suggest doing a fresh CVS first before rebuilding

Done that, and I've re-installed Cygwin. I'm wondering if I have to delete
all the files, and really start from fresh. Seriously tiresome.

> HTH

Certainly does, but I'm really struggling with this one.

Thanks for the help

V.