I have commited a first stab at a Concorde model, first created by Melchior and the further enhanced by Thierry (a mailing list reader, but non-poster.) However, when I try to run it with the latest cvs version of FG, I get an endless string of:

Unknown identifier: EOF in engine file: Olympus593Mrk610
Unknown identifier: EOF in engine file: Olympus593Mrk610
Unknown identifier: EOF in engine file: Olympus593Mrk610
Unknown identifier: EOF in engine file: Olympus593Mrk610
Unknown identifier: EOF in engine file: Olympus593Mrk610
Unknown identifier: EOF in engine file: Olympus593Mrk610
.
.
.

Can anyone familiar with JSBSim aircraft construction and engines take a quick peek and see if there is an easy fix. I suspect it is some sort of version mismatch with the code, or maybe some sort of installation mistake on my part. Hopefully a quick fixer for someone who knows what they are doing.

Thanks,

Curt.

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d