Hi Guys,

I just started building FlightGear-0.9.5-pre2. SimGear compiled and built
fine, and FlightGear is compiling as I type.

One thing I noticed is that the Traffic Manager issue still isn't resolved
yet. fgfs-base-0.9.5 doesn't contain the MD-11, but the current traffic files
require this aircraft to be present.

I've sent Erik a patch that would allow us to use alternative traffic patterns
instead. Erik, would you mind adding this to cvs, or does everybody feel this
is a new feature and should not be added to until the next version? If the
former then I can go ahead and modify the traffic list.

Cheers,
Durk