What kind of problems did you see? I've sent a lot of changes to Erik about
two weeks ago. That update fixed a lot of stuff, including the autopilot,
which makes it a lot easier to fly. The CVS version is a little heavy during
take-off. I.e. doesn't start pitching up until at about 200 kts, but we're
working on that. Please let me know what problems you had, and I can see what
I can fix.

Also, note that including the MD-11 at this stage is not my first preference:
that would be including the new traffic manager and AIFlightplan code, and
use *only* the 737 traffic.

On the other hand: The MD-11  *is* the first aircraft that has multi livery
support, which is a kinda neat feature. :-)

Cheers,
Durk