some coworkers and I have been trying to compile the
latest FlightGear Build (0.9.5pre2). Unfortunately, we
don't seem to be able to download the OpenAl source
code from CVS. After downloading the SDK from
Creative's website, we have not been able to build the
samples they provided. Has anyone had problems with
this? we are using windows and have tried compiling on
both MSVC and cygwin. Are these problems that other
people are having or do we have some setting screwed
up.

Thanks
Steve