David Luff wrote:

On 4/28/04 at 10:09 AM Norman Vine wrote:

I have rebuilt the opeal dll and replaced the one on my site
http://www.vso.cape.com/~nhv/files/fgfs/openal.tgz

This should export the required alut* funcs and it includes
the Makefile I used

Note you will need to use my headers instead of the ones
in CVS if you want to recompile this easiest to do by

% cd %OPEN_AL
% tar -xzvf openal.tgz
% cd win
% make

should just work < the .a and .dll files will be left in the 'win' directory though >

Norman, this compiles, links, and produces the expected sound from FlightGear :-)

Many thanks for sorting this - I certainly couldn't have got it working
otherwise.

*3 big cheers for Norman* !!!!

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d