Innis Cunningham wrote:
> As far as I can tell there is no property to simulate a stabilizer
> trim system in flightgear.  If this is not the case then maybe some
> kind soul could point me to the said property.

What's wrong with /controls/flight/elevator-trim?

"Stabilizer trim" is an FDM implementation detail.  The *control*
which you modify in the property system isn't any different on a
747-400 than it is on a PA28-161.

FWIW: You can map controls to the incidence value of an htsab object
in YASim to make this work, although all the current aircraft simply
add the elevator trim to the tail's flap deflection.  The results are
indistinguishable.

Andy