Hi,

Just a few words to let you know that I am working on that atm.
I don't go into the details as it is still in early development stage
but here is how I see it :
- it's an external application because there is no need to put it in FG
code and there would be some complication with the display and keyboard
part ;
- the fmc talk to FG with the telnet protocol, reading and modifying
properties when needed ;
- the route can be given with the current databases (basic, runways,
fix, nav and awy)
- no sid/star since there is no database atm.
- the FMC talk to the autopilot system
- it should be able to do some computations about fuel, thrust and alt
for econ flight, take off etc.

Tip.