Now.....

I have built FlightGear on Mac OS X. After a LOT of trial and error
building SimGear and FlightGear without the X11 SDK.

It seems all that needed to be done was change GL/gl.h and GL/glu.h in
all the source files which contained those includes to OpenGL/*.

What needs to be done is to make a patch that include GL/* on other
systems but OpenGL/* on Mac OS X. I believe this would make compiling
SimGear and FlightGear on Mac OS X pain less.
I had to make, make clean, make again in order to find all the
problems.  A patch is coming!

So, next I'll be making a Mac OS X package of FlightGear, and make a
double-clickable application for it.

--
<Arthur/>