Hi !

If u rememember me, I`m the guy who wants to use Flight Gear for his Master thesis and the virtual flying fitness machine. :)

I need for my thesis a working and powerful network system in flight gear. This may go so far that you can transfer a video and audio stream with it. So you could see and talk with the persons u play online.
I also need a function that shows somekind of arrow on the HUD that shows in the direction of another player.

And I need a working collision system. And if I still have time a force feedback system.

Im willing to implement these things into flightgear and thought to myself, that I could contribute to the project by adding them later to the general cvs.

Is this ok for you developers ? If you have tips about where and how to implement these things, I`m open to suggestions.

Cu, Floh