Jason,

Jason Cox wrote:

Curt,
In my on going quest to compile local scenery, I was wondering if you
just run a script that makes all the scenery or do you do each step
individualy ?

I've got some scripts I use. I mostly just use the stuff Curt outlined. If you'd
like to have them let me know and I can send them. I'll have to edit them first
as they have many commented lines right now. They work with the previous
scenery code but currently don't build the new stuff.

In the end, after I have things properly set up I just do: bld-scenery
and wait for the results (errors or useable data).

Dale