Hi,

Since flightgears animation engine can now use interpolation tables where you
can map any range linearly to any other range I think that normalization is
not that important anymore.

Anyway, my F-18 uses degrees for every *internally* used surface deflection.
The values used for animations are later scaled by a gain component to
normalize them.
That is, once you implememented a gain component, you do not need to care for
that anymore ...
:)

  Greetings

         Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]