David Megginson writes:

> Anyway, my original point was that whether you agree or disagree, you
> were being a little loose with the accusation of FUD against Curt.
> He's making a legitimate point, not trying to mislead people into
> doubting plib.

If you reread my original post you will note I didn't accuse anyone
of spreading FUD.

I think I chose my wording rather carefully i.e.   'bordering'

You may not agree with me but FlightGear would be better recieved
if it used more pre-compiled objects and their appropriate loaders.

i.e. Just because FGFS is written in 'C++' doesn't mean you have
to re run a compiler over the whole source tree everytime you want
to use it.

What-is-good-for-code-is-also-good-for-data'ly yr's

Norman