On Monday 03 January 2005 22:23, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> Here's a preview of something I'd like to have working in time for the
> 0.9.8 release.  As we go forward it would be nice to have thumbnail
> images for each aircraft.  I've also included the ability to read a
> version string out of the aircraft-set file, and where one doesn't
> exist, they script will just use the current date (that the archive is
> assembled) as the version.
>
>     http://www.flightgear.org/Downloads/aircraft.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Curt.

Could you change the file format from *.tgz to *.tar.gz?

I ask because *.tgz is used by Slackware as a package format (it's a tar.gz
file with a install script in it) and this is leading to confusion
when you have Slackware *.tgz files and *.tgz files that are no Slackware
packages on your harddrive.

So file endings called *.tar.gz would be much better than *.tgz.

Best Regards,
 Oliver C.