Jon Stockill wrote:

> David Megginson wrote:
> > On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:58:57 -0800, Alex Romosan
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >>i see the same thing (instruments are holes in the panel on the dhc2)
> >>on linux/nvidia with the latest plib from cvs.
> >

> > Are you running at 16 bpp or 24 bpp?
>
> Here it's linux/nvidia at 24bpp using the pre-patched tarball that
> someone produced prior to the last flightgear release. As I said before,
> I just get holes through to the runway where the instruments should be,
> not those extremely nice looking instruments.

I strongly suggest that we don't waste any more time on this one: the .ac
model file appears to have real problems. I've looked at it in some more
depth, and I can't untangle the grouping and object selection problems. The
aircraft designer needs to do some work on it. I think it highly likely that
the fault lies there: plib-cvs works fine with other, similar models.

Regards,

Vivian