On January 11, 2005 11:10 am, Roberto Inzerillo wrote:
> AC3D is a basic 3D modeller wich works with .ac files. It seems easy though
> not very stable. There's a free trial version. I will find out if
> registering is worth. Any other suggestions?
Since you have experience with 3D Studio, you may want to use GMax:
http://www4.discreet.com/gmax/

It has all the functionality you will ever need.  Best of all, it doesn't need
any money.

You will need to export whatever you have done into *.3ds format in order for
plib to be able to use it.  Make sure the extension is "3ds", NOT "3DS".

Ampere