On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:13:46 +0000 (UTC)
Martin Spott wrote:
>Chris Metzler wrote:
>>
>> So to make sure I'm getting it, your plan is to have an FTP site
>> for uploads and the website for dloads (what's the procedure for
>> stuff making it over from one to the other)?
>
> Well, what would you expect us to do ?

I have no idea; that's why I asked.

> I believe we won't ask for
> everyone's approval before placing an object on the website ....

Of course.  I was simply curious whether stuff would get automatically
moved over, or whether you had plans to test out the robustness of
contributions beforehand (which seems liked it could evolve into a
huge task), and how you might resolve conflicting contributions
(someone uploads and object that someone else has already done), and
things like that.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)