> I don't buy that argument. It's easier to grow with fgfs in small
> steps than to adapt everything after major releases. Following the
> cvslogs mailing list is usually enough, and there isn't such a fast
> progress anyway.

Ok, I'm trying to take your advice, and get a later version of the source.

I tried downloading the tar archive of the latest CVS flightear, but
it doesn't compile with the latest release of SimGear.  Is there an
archive somewhere of a development SimGear version, or will I have to
install a CVS client to get this code?  I'm using Windows, and have
never used CVS before.  I can't be wasting too much time on this...too
many other things to do.

Thanks,
Drew