On Sun, 15 May 2005 16:21:52 +0200
Melchior FRANZ wrote:

> This is extremely impressive. Very well done, not only the clouds
> (fading in in the distance!; brighter?), but also lightning and rain.
> (BTW: we could extract some more lightning info from metar IIRC, such as
> lightning frequency; I didn't do this before, because we had no use for
> it).

It's been gorgeous stuff so far.  Does it solve the two most noticeable bugs
I've seen:

- static 3d ground objects seen through the clouds with unlimited visibility
distance?

- after having viewed menus like the Autopilot or Rendering Options menus
once normally, and then having flown around for a while, bringing them up
again causes them to appear in the lower left hand corner, partially off-screen,
unmoveable, and transparent?

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)